Well, inside the Orlando International Airport it is made of thousands of LEGO® bricks!
Be sure to check it out when you’re grabbing your luggage the next time you land in Orlando!
Snap a photo with this brick-built version of our newest expansion then come experience THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD in real life!
Summer is right around the corner, and if you’re looking for some awesome savings you’ve come to the right place! We’ve partnered with Coca-Cola Beverages Florida to bring you a deal we bet you’ll drink right up. Stop by our admissions window May 20 through August 11 with a 20 ounce bottle of any Coca-Cola product and get $30 off general admission on theme park or water park combo tickets.
Excited to take part in this delicious offer? Here are a few quick steps:
- Stop into a Walgreens location between May 20 – June 301 and grab a cool, refreshing 20 ounce Coca-Cola drink. Be sure to pick some up for all the friends and family you want to come along. *Grab a 20 ounce Coca-Cola product anywhere starting July 1 – August 112
- Drink away! Trust us, this is the easy part.
- Pack your bags (don’t forget your empty bottles) and head on over to LEGOLAND® Florida for an awesome vacation.
- Bring your empty bottles to our admissions window and get $30 off theme park or water park combo tickets
- Hurry in for an awesome time!
1.Redeem bottle for $30 off theme park only tickets (May 20-June 30)
2.Redeem bottle for $30 off theme park and water park combo only tickets(July 1-August 11)
Make recycling count and donate your bottles in a Coca-Cola Reverse Recycling Machine when you arrive! We’ll make a donation to Merlin’s Magic Wand for each bottle collected. Help us reach our goal, and Coca-Cola Beverages Florida will match every $0.05.
Terms and Conditions:
To redeem this offer, present an empty 20oz bottle of any Coca-Cola® product to the LEGOLAND® Florida Resort ticket window, while supplies last. Coupon is valid for $30 off General Admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Park Only or Water Park Combo ticket. Limit one discounted ticket per empty 20oz bottle redeemed at ticket window. Offer cannot be applied to tickets bought by phone, pre-purchased discounted tickets or combined with any other discounts or offers. No photocopies, facsimiles, digital copies or mobile phone images will be accepted. Restrictions may apply. Not for resale. Offer Expires 8/11/2019.
Looking for a last minute getaway? Save up to 20% on select nights this May at LEGOLAND Hotel and Beach Retreat, with rates as low as $112 per night!
Book your discounted stay by clicking here.
Not picked up your Passholder magnet yet? Stop by the LEGO Factory Store on your next visit to collect your free, exclusive Passholder magnet and show off your Passholder status proudly!*
We’re counting down the days to our season of Awe-Summer events, 6 weeks of special events bigger and better than ever before! With just 8 weekends to go before we kick off the awesome with Red, White & Boom – our biggest and best fireworks display of the year on July 4, 5 and 6! Don’t miss out on The LEGO Movie Days, some exclusive meet and greets and Passholder collectibles will be announced very soon.
Brick Passholders, don’t forget you can upgrade your passes any time to be a part of the Awesome and check out these amazing seasonal events too! Just stop by the ticket window and see our Model Citizens on your next trip.
Brick Builders is back! If you’re visiting May 24 through August 11, stop by the LEGO City Stage presented by Wells Fargo, to check out this fan favorite show.
*Limit 1 magnet per passholder. Available while supplies last.
Celebrating in true LEGOLAND fashion, here are my Top 5 treats I think you will not want to miss on your next visit:
- Granny’s Apple Fries: Since it’s National Eat What You Want Day, why not indulge a little? This cinnamon-sugared treat is sure to hit the spot. We take a tangy granny smith apple then peel, slice, dip and cook it to perfection! Mix it up and get yours with vanilla frozen yogurt!
- Kick’n Chicken Co.’s Cinnamon Waffle & Chicken BLT: Did I catch you at chicken and waffle? Its name speaks for itself – don’t pass this one up when you’re looking for a lunch spot after hopping off Flying School.
- Smoked Turkey Legs at Dragon’s Den: I prefer mine with a cold craft beer (which you can get at Dragon’s Den), but these are a perfect snack or lunch option which you’re passing through LEGO Kingdoms.
- Pink & Blue Tacos from Taco Everyday: Colorful tacos? Why not?
- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream at Firehouse Ice Cream: Whether it’s served in a cup or a cone, you get tons of cookies in every bite!