Celebrating in true LEGOLAND fashion, here are my Top 5 treats I think you will not want to miss on your next visit:
- Granny’s Apple Fries: Since it’s National Eat What You Want Day, why not indulge a little? This cinnamon-sugared treat is sure to hit the spot. We take a tangy granny smith apple then peel, slice, dip and cook it to perfection! Mix it up and get yours with vanilla frozen yogurt!
- Kick’n Chicken Co.’s Cinnamon Waffle & Chicken BLT: Did I catch you at chicken and waffle? Its name speaks for itself – don’t pass this one up when you’re looking for a lunch spot after hopping off Flying School.
- Smoked Turkey Legs at Dragon’s Den: I prefer mine with a cold craft beer (which you can get at Dragon’s Den), but these are a perfect snack or lunch option which you’re passing through LEGO Kingdoms.
- Pink & Blue Tacos from Taco Everyday: Colorful tacos? Why not?
- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream at Firehouse Ice Cream: Whether it’s served in a cup or a cone, you get tons of cookies in every bite!